- STOVLPhys is a derivative of AircraftPhys, which incorporates VTOL physics and allows switching between CTOL and VTOL flight modes.
- To create a vehicle with this physics class, set it to the appropriate physics definition and change it to "CTOL Aircraft" in the vehicle definition
- The settings match the requirements of CTOL physics, but are extended at the end with VTOL parameters as well.
- By default, a STOVL aircraft will spawn in VTOL mode.
- Switching can be done by assigning a button, currently the "drop flag" command is free (currently not in the controls menu, edit input01.cfg in your documents folder, add
- Update the script attached to the vehicle (use "IJ_Aircraft_LandingZone_Aircraft" instead of the old one with a similar name)
- Switching flight modes is only possible if the vehicle is close to level and not spinning too fast. The parameters for this can be set in the physics definition